Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just Another Update

As I type this, Audra is sleeping in my right hand and our older daughter is off on a play date. Things are settling into our normal. I am happy to report that there is nothing really to report :)

Audra had another great weight gain on Monday and tomorrow we will hope the trend continues! Then we have an appointment with our cardiologist on Friday. I am excited to make sure that everything on the inside looks as good as everything on the outside. At the same time, it is scary because sometimes everything from the outside can appear to be fine and there may be issues. Also, we MAY discuss when her next surgery should be. The current target is 4-6 months, which would be July-September. The surgery schedule is often fuller in the summer because of children having their elective surgeries. And also, we learned that the new fellows start in July. So perhaps September isn't so bad ;) Please keep Audra in your prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment