Audra is on schedule and doing well. We expect her surgery to last at least another hour. Her surgery started a bit late since she was second case. So we had to keep her calm for an extra 45 minutes when she was super hungry :( That is one of the reasons you don't want to be second case.
We did get to meet with the surgeon, Dr. Bove, this morning. I cannot say enough good things about him. He has a very calming demeanor about him, which is appreciated when your baby is about to have her second open heart surgery. We discussed that Audra may have to be in the hospital a bit longer because of her young age but that is even TBD. But overall he says she looks great for the surgery and is cuter than before if that is possible ;)
Thanks for all the support. Please keep those thoughts and prayers coming :)
Love you and sending all the prayers and good thoughts I have! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYea! Thanks for the update! I've been stalking the blog all morning. ;) sending thoughts and prayers for Audra! She couldn't be in better hands.
ReplyDelete