Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Life is Precious

Having a child with a heart defect, I feel like we really do treasure our time and remember that life is precious but there are harsh reminders all around. This morning we found out that my cousin passed away late last night after she went into cardiac arrest during a "routine" surgery. I say "routine" because, as we have learned, any surgery is not to be taken lightly. It is such a shock to our entire family. She will be missed by so many. Please remember to tell those you love that you love them and do not take your time here for granted.

Our precious little Audra is doing well. We switched up what we fortify her milk with and she seems to be doing better with it - finally. She still isn't taking enough orally but she shows some signs of improvement.

She is sleeping better - in her own bassinet, which is actually the same one I slept in :) So things are looking good there.

Thank you for your continued love and support. We couldn't do this without all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment