Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Congenital Heart Defect Awareness - Day 2

Over the past year, one of the biggest sources of inspiration has come from other families who have gone experiences similar to ours.  If you have been reading the blog all along, you will remember Jenny and her daughter Aly.  Jenny was the first heart mom that I contacted after getting our baby girl's diagnosis and wow, did she make such a difference.  She set us up with Sisters by Heart, which is a group that sends out care packages to HLHS families and has a blog that provides resources for HLHS families.  She also answered tons and tons of my questions early on and has continued to support us throughout our journey.  Her blog postings and Facebook updates are constantly making me tear up and keep hope.  Thanks to Jenny and her wonderful family for providing inspiration to us!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... I'm just now reading this. <3 <3 I am so glad that we have "met" and have loved following along as Audra grows up. Thank you Lora!

    ReplyDelete