Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Almost time!

It looks like we have less than one week until our baby girl will arrive!  Time is sure flying and we are busy making preparations.  We are trying to prepare ourselves but preparing for the unknown is hard.  Our older daughter still has no clue what she is in store for but she is looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa arriving later this week.  She enjoys hugging Mama's belly but is far too impatient to feel her sister to move.

My blood pressure has been on the higher side but is still staying under control.  At my last NST (non-stress test) I had to go get my blood work done again since my blood pressure was elevated.  The blood work came back good - meaning I do not have preeclampsia, which is great.  But I have been working from home since then and trying to take it easy.  We have been monitoring my blood pressure to make sure it is not getting too high.  On a positive note, our baby girl has even made it easier on me by moving off my hip so that I am much more comfortable! 

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. We will be thinking of you and can't wait to meet your little one soon!!

    ReplyDelete