We are driving over to UofM right now (this is my first mobile post). My blood pressure was elevated at my NST this morning. I had the blood work done again and it came back fine. But they wanted to send me to UofM since I have had elevated blood pressure on and off and I am almost 39 weeks.
At first they were going to send me via ambulance. But since it is non-emergency, my husband can just drive me. Once we are at UofM, they will check me out to decide what to do. We shall see!
Big thanks to my bff who is picking up my patents from the airport and to our awesome nanny who is watching our older daughter while we all play it by ear!
We will try to keep you updated!
Yay!!!! Hopefully they will just monitor you for a bit - but whatever happens you are in the best hands! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!
ReplyDeleteKeeping your family in our thoughts and prayers as you prepare for the arrival of your new little one!!! <3 <3
ReplyDelete